Image Map

January 19, 2013

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I'm a little OCD with my eating habits. My food can't touch and I eat one thing at a time.

2. I suck at baking cookies. I'm a great cook and bake my ass off but when it comes to cookies, I just fail.

3. I wear sunglasses year round. Love my sunglasses,can't live without them.

4. I hate being hot indoors. I'd rather it be cold then hot.

5. Mopping. Hate it with a passion. I'd rather pour hot sauce in my eyes. Ok, maybe not really, but you get the idea.

6. I hate being late or feeling rushed. It's a pet peeve of mine and it's one the quickest ways to piss me off.

7. I'm a sucker for Christmas movies. Every single one of them seriously makes me cry.

8. I can't sleep with a top sheet.My feet have to be sticking out from under the covers, and it always ends up at the end of the bed anyways so I see no point in having one.

9. I meal plan according to what is on sale. Every week.

10. My heart longs to be in Savannah again. It's such a beautiful city with a rich history that truly captured my heart. I mean, how gorgeous is that little street? I could see myself living there one day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who imagines herself living on this street someday, add me to the list as well. It's indeed a beautiful scenery. I like the trees, and house must look nice as well.

    About hot and cold, I'd rather be hot than cold, I have no problem with hot weather, was born in the summer so I'm born this way, but when it's cold i might freeze to death, simply hate it :)

    Perhaps you may hate this but here is blog, perhaps you can make a visit, no pressure, just stop by, see if you like anything and perhaps you should consider leaving your imprint :)

    http://gabrieldilaurentis.com/

    I'll continue looking for what else is interesting here :)

    ReplyDelete