Image Map

March 15, 2013

Happies & Crappies [6]

Happy Friday!!! I don't know about you but I'm glad the weekend is finally here! It's been a long week. Not much has really gone but I have been busy. This week was busier then it should have been.

I haven't linked up for Happies & Crappies in a while and figured it was about time I did another installment.
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up



I think this week has kind of sucked so I'm going to get the crappies out the way

Crappies
1. My husband's car messed up and we had to fix it. It seems like everytime I turn around something is going wrong with one of the cars. They need to stop breaking.
2. Nut nut got a little tummy virus and wasn't feeling good.
3. I got the tummy virus from nut-nut
4. My dog somehow spilled chocolate milk all over my bed and the waterproof protector didn't protect the bed. There goes that warranty.
5. I'm so stressed out over everything. Life really needs to cut this girl some slack.

Happies
1. My brother came down and spent last weekend with us for his birthday. I enjoy having my brother down and Jayla adores him. She was over the moon to spend time with him.
2. My husband finally got to go golfing. He works hard and I love it when he has a chance to go play. He deserves it.
3. My husband got all 100's on his midterms. So proud of him.
4. 17 days until we leave to spend time with my Grandpa in Florida. I so need a vacation and we will be surprising Jayla with a day at Magic Kingdom. She has no clue!!!!
5. Luckily, the virus left as quick as it came. This mama doesn't have time to be down.         
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hope your family gets well soon and that your weekend is a bit slower!!

    Jordan

    www.lilpasteeaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cars are great when they're working, but they really suck when they're not!

    ReplyDelete