Image Map

March 16, 2013

Saving Maggie

My friend Amber over at My three bittles is trying to raise money to save Maggie that is in danger of being putting down.

Every ad purchased goes to helping Amber raise the money to adopt her. As I'm sure with everyone else money is tight and Maggie is about an hour and half away from Amber. The adoption fees are about $126 plus the gas to get there and back. 

I mean just look at her sweet face.


You can read more about Maggie here.
If you purchase and ad with Amber, Jessica over at Girl Booklet will also hook you up with an ad. That is like getting 2 for the price of 1 just for helping this sweet puppy. 

Amber is an awesome sponsor and I have had a lot of traffic come to my little blog because of her. 

Let's help get Maggie to her forever home!
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, Jess!! You are too sweet!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I'm a sucker for a cute face like that. TY for posting about it. I'm ALL for adoptions and it's horrible that a cutie like that is in jeapordy. I'm in for a spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dog is a rescue--a friend saw him thrown from a car!!! so i hope it all works for that precious pup!

    ReplyDelete