Image Map

June 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List

School is out and summer is finally here! 

As much as I miss the routine that school brings in our day it sure has been nice staying up late and sleeping in but I'm beginning to think that Jayla views summer vacation as one continous play date. That girl wants to be on the constant move and swears she is bored after 5 minutes of down time. I wish I could bottle up her energy and sell it. I would make billions off of that!

I'm trying to keep her busy for my sanity so I've come up with a Summer Bucket List. We've already started on our bucket list. I've been wanting to put this post up for awhile now but our little internet issues kind of slowed that down.


1. Make homemade ice cream

2. Get mommy/daughter manis

3. Master swimming with out floaties. (we are getting there! YAY!)

4. Complete our Summer Reading Challenges.
           -Jayla: read/be read to a total of 24 hours this summer
           -Me: Read 25 books. I'm 13 books in!

5. Have a water balloon fight.

6. Frequent the free movies at the theather

7. Catch fireflies

8. Go to a museum

9. Play balloon ping pong

10. Go to the park after dinner

11. Have story time at the park

12. Have Jayla learn 20 new sight words

13. Count to 100 flawlessly. She gets 17 and 70 mixed up.

14. Organize every room in the house. I'm dreading this one

15. Frequent the Farmer's Market.

16. Go ride horses. I found a place near me that has lessons for $10 an hour!

17. Have snow cones

18. Blow up soap

19. Make play dough

20. Make window clings

21. Make lava lamps

22. Make a peach cobbler

23. Cook a meal that is entirely from the Farmer's Market

24. Play in the rain

25. Visit a water park. I think one of the Grandma's has this one in store for the little one.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! I think I want to do most of these things too this summer! Got to fit it all in! Summer is too short!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete