Image Map

August 28, 2013

Campus Book Rentals Review

When I first heard about Campus Book Rentals I wished I had known about it sooner.The hubbs had just graduated a few weeks prior to me learning about this amazing company.

Seeing as how I did all the paperwork for the hubbs from financial aid, loans, and ordering his books I know how expensive they are. To the point of them being ridiculously expensive. If only Campus Book Rentals had come into my life sooner I could have saved us so much money.
It may be too late for me to save the money on books for the hubbs but it's not too late for you!!

There are some great perks to renting your books from Campus Book Rentals.
First of all you will save 40-90% off bookstore prices! That is a huge savings just right there!

They have flexible renting periods and offer free shipping both ways! Another savings! No shipping cost and we all know it's getting pretty costly to ship things.

You are also allowed to highlight in the book as if you owned it!

For those of you who are little late to finding out about Campus Book Rentals like I was, don't go kicking yourself in the butt just yet. Campus Book Rentals has a little something for you too with their new RentBack program. You can make money to help make up for the overpriced books you bought instead of renting. They will rent your books for you over and over and you will get paid for each rental. You could make 2-4x more then selling the book back to the school.

Here is a video to explain a little more to you about RentBack



My favorite perk of renting your books from Campus Book Rentals is that for every textbook  that is rented they donate to Operation Smile to help children get cleft surgery.

Every three minutes a child is born with a cleft and 1 in 10 of those children will not survive to their first birthday.  The children who do make it are often unable to eat, socialize, communicate, and smile.

Every child deserves to smile and have fun and that is where Operation Smile comes in. They help children receive the life changing surgery.  Operation Smile has been able to perform over 200,000 free surgeries and over 3.5 million comprehensive patient evaluations.


*I was compensated for the review but all opinions are solely my own





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment